By now, the world recognizes the true power of social media. With more and more businesses jumping on tons of different social media networks, you might be thinking that it’s time for your business to do the same. If you’re ready to jump into the expansive world of social media, follow these five easy tips to get your accounts ready for the world to see.
Here are five easy tips to get your social media accounts ready for their big debut:
- Create business pages for your accounts. This is CRUCIAL when running social media for a business. Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+ all have dedicated company pages that can be run separately from your personal pages. That way there is no potential for a picture of your kids to show up on a page dedicated to your business. Setting them up is quick and simple! As for Instagram and Twitter, create an account just like you would for yourself, but have this one totally dedicated to your business. Separate business from your personal life and your followers will thank you.
- Have a profile picture! This is a great place to put your company logo. It’s easily identifiable, and people recognize continuity across channels when they see your logo every time. Not having a profile picture at all can be a turn off to potential clients.
- What’s the best way to get in contact with you? Make sure to note this on your channels! Whether it’s email, phone, through the messaging app on the social media channel, or by smoke signals, make sure you include this on your pages. The easier it is to contact you, the more likely you’ll get contacted!
- Consider what your end goal is. Do you want them to buy from you? Visit your website? Give you a call? Put out a call-to-action that’s easily visible on your pages. Make it easy for potential clients to find and complete the task.
- Put a little life into your pages! Add a fun picture of your employees, showcase your office space, or highlight a new product. People are more drawn to people, so showcase that there’s a face behind the business!
Once you get your channels set up, it’s time to start posting. Build your audience, post about interesting things, or just let us do the work for you. Learn more about our pricing options and contact us today.